Google Sniper 2.0 Review
Welcome To My Google Sniper 2.0 Review
*Warning: This Is A Very LONG And DETAILED Google Sniper 2.0 Review
Hey Folks, Casey Gentles here and welcome to my detailed and 100% unbiased Google Sniper 2.0 Review. It is my sole objective to provide you with as much information about the Google Sniper 2.0 course to help you make an educated decision if it is right for you and your business.
Too often people just take out their credit card and buy all different sorts of courses just because their favorite guru send them an email about the course. However, I urge you to think first before you act. See, I want you to succeed and even though I’ll make a commission if you buy through my link, I don’t want to unless you are 100% certain that it’s right for you.
Google Sniper 2.0 Review: What Is It Really About?
Google Sniper 2.0 Receipt
Google Sniper 2.0 Members Area
Before I get into the review, I want you to take note of the pictures above. Picture #1 is the receipt I got after purchase of the Google Sniper 2.0 system. Truth is, I tried to contact George Brown’s support team to get a review copy but I received no response. So I did some investigation and found a secret link to order the product.
The second picture is inside the members area which you will get access to should you join the program. The reason why I pointed out that is because you will see a lot of reviews online from people who have no idea what the program is about. All they are doing is paraphrasing someone Else’s work with the hope of making a commission when you buy. (So be careful whose review you trust!)
Google Sniper 2.0 Review In Details:
Okay folks, there’s a ton of materials for you to digest so I should get right into the details of this Google Sniper 2.0 Review. I am going to walk you through step by step and explain everything so you can have a good idea of what exactly you’ll be getting when your purchase the Google Sniper 2.0 Course.
1. Getting Started
After your order the course, the first page that will greet you is the getting started page. On this page there’s a short two minutes video where George Brown will tell you how to go through the modules and what you need to do to get through the course as best as possible. On this page you’ll also find links to the necessary software that you need to watch the videos and read the materials such as Adobe PDF and VLC Player.
1 Google Sniper 2.0 Access
This is where the entire course is revealed. From going over the materials, I found that this course is great for newbies looking to start earning some good money online even though intermediate to advanced marketers will find a few gems inside. On this page you’ll get access to the Google Sniper 2.0 Manual which is about 104 pages.
Inside the manual, you’ll have sections which will take you to the individual videos explaining different sections of the material. However, you can choose to jump right ahead into the videos on the access page without going through the pdf manual.
Overall the course is delivered via 8 Chapters and for this Google Sniper 2.0 Review I will be giving you an overview of each section. Just before you head into the course though, George gives a basic introduction about himself and what exactly is Google Sniping and tell you how you can navigate the report in case you want to go back and read over something.
Google Sniper 2.0 Review: Chapter #1
Finding Profitable Opportunity – Market And Keyword Research
Wow this chapter is awesome and I honestly think George did a real good job in this module. For those of you who had a hard time finding a good niche or a great product to promote, rest assured that after reading this chapter and watching the videos, you’ll have a different perspective. George assumed nothing so if you are a total beginner, you will learn all you need to know about keyword research and finding a winning product to promote.
After going through the chapter and watching the videos, I made some jottings of the main points as part of my Google Sniper 2.0 Review.
Here are some of the stuff that you’ll learn from Module #1 of The Google Sniper 2.0 System:
- Based building site around one exclusive keyword
- Why choosing the right sniper keyword is very important
- 4 attributes to choosing the right keywords for your sniper sites
- How many searches per month your keywords should have (very important)
- Keywords you should NEVER go after (very important)
- 3 Keyword Rules you must ALWAYS apply to get the best keywords
- The only exception to the rule – (very important)
- What to do if you come across other sniper sites for your keywords
- How to identify the true authority sites in your niche for your keywords
- Which FREE tool you can use to identify if you can outrank a site
- Two ways How To Find A Good Root Keyword
- The best place to go to find ideas for your keyword
- Which keyword to finally base your sniper site around (very important)
- How to Cash in on xxxxxx – A unique approach (Bonus Info)
Google Sniper 2.0 Review – My View Of Chapter 1
As an experienced marketer, I can say that Module #1 is the real deal when it comes to doing proper keyword research. George has made it so simple that you can’t fail at getting the right keywords even if you wanted to. The way how he presents the information makes it very easy to grasp. The only thing I wouldn’t agree with 100% is the number of searches that George says a keyword should have. But all in all, a very detailed chapter and very good presentation. I give two thumbs up!
Google Sniper 2.0 Review - Chapter #2
Building The Foundation – The First Steps Of Sniper Site Creating
So after going through this chapter, I can say there wasn’t anything ground breaking or new here. As a matter of fact, everything in this chapter is basic information and if you are an experienced marketer then you would already know all of these stuff. On the other hand though, if you are a newbie then you will benefit from the info here. This chapter is basically about choosing a domain name and registering it and then setting up your website.
Here’s an overview of this chapter in details:
- Registering A Domain Name
- Why your choice of domain name is very important to your sniper success (very important)
- How to structure you domain name to get high rankings
- What to do if your domain name is not available (neat little trick!)
- The type of domain names that are NOT recommended
- 4 reason why you will use wordpress for your sniper sites
- how to setup and install wordpress on your domain name (basic stuff)
- The two FREE plugins you need to make your sniper site a success
- how to install and activate your plugins (basic stuff)
Google Sniper 2.0 Review – My View Of Chapter 2
If you are a total newbie then the step by step instructions on how to register a domain, setup wordpress and installing your plugins will be a great eye opener for you. However, if you are a seasoned marketer then you wont find nothing new here. The information is very well presented and very easy to understand but as I said, if you are not a newbie then more than likely you know this stuff already. As a side note, I think it’s good that George still includes these basic stuff as well. Many times you buy courses and they leave out a lot of stuff as they assume you already know it. Then you are left to try and figure out some of the little techy stuff by yourself. So as part of this Google Sniper 2.0 Review, I would have to still credit George for this chapter.
Google Sniper 2.0 Review – Chapter 3
The Secrets Of 20% Conversion Rates – Creating A Killer Presell
Now this chapter was kickass. Wow I have been through a lot of courses but I haven’t found any that goes in such details about pre-selling. Trust me, George went the extra mile to over deliver in this chapter. No wonder he has such high conversion rates on his sniper sites. The guy really knows his stuff. This chapter is a bit longer than the previous two. I must tell you, I was going through this at about 2am in the morning and I couldn’t stop. I had to literally force myself to go and take some rest after going through chapter 3 for my Google Sniper 2.0 Review.
As I went through the chapter and watched the video, I made some jottings to reveal here in my Google Sniper 2.0 Review.
Here are the key points and this you will learn from this chapter:
- The concept of Preselling
- Changes in Google Sniper 2.0 with regards to preselling
- How To make Your Presell FTC Compliant – (very important)
- The 3 questions you must ask with regards to your website visitors (very important)
- Practical examples of a high converting presell sniper site
- How to know exactly what your visitors want
- The 3 types of websites recommended for your sniper sites
- How To Review products without being too salesy or in the traditional style
- Example of persuasive sentences to use in your presell
- how to start off your presell and where to put your first affiliate link
- How to use both negative and positive points to your advantage (very important)
- When is the best time to do a long or short presell
- The — key points to consider when writing your presell
- How to construct a presell for a product you never used (very important)
- The personal touch that will make your sniper site stands out from others
- How to be perceived as an expert in your sniper niches
- Why it is absolutely important to have an ABOUT ME page (very important)
- How one little soft selling trick can Boost Your conversion sky high (very important)
- What type of themes works best with your sniper sites
- 4 thing you NEED to look for when choosing your theme
Google Sniper 2.0 Review – My View Of Chapter 3
I really loved this chapter. I must say that even though I am an experienced marketer, I did learn quite a few new gems which I will start applying to my pre-sells for my various niche markets. I am 100% confident that if you go through this chapter, you will become better at writing high converting presell copies. George really did break down the material and give examples of what types of presell will work for different demographics. Good Job George!
What I didn’t like about this chapter is that George didn’t provide any live example of sniper sites. So even though the information is good, it’s mainly theoretical here since you don’t have any real examples to look at. In my opinion, George should have included at least 1 updated sniper site for us to see. I mean if he has a ton of them, revealing one shouldn’t do him any harm.
Another thing i didn’t like is the fact that George recommend browsing around XXXXXX to find pictures to use on your sniper sites. This could be bad because if he mean using other peoples pictures without their permission then that’s a big flaw.
All in all this is a wonderful chapter on preselling. This is for both newbies and advanced marketers. Heck, there are a ton of advance marketers who can’t write a proper presell that converts. So I believe this chapter is for everyone. Very well presented, very easy to understand even though I wish he had provided a live example. But overall, you NEED this chapter if you want to create high converting pre-sell copies.
Google Sniper 2.0 Review – Chapter 4
Setting Up your Site for Google Domination
This chapter didn’t have any video associated with it and it much shorter than the previous ones. This chapter just gave a basic overview of what your Google Sniper 2.0 site should look like. Again, for this Google Sniper 2.0 Review I went through and made a list of the key points for this chapter.
Here’s Some Of What You’ll Learn from Chapter 4:
- Overall sniper site structure
- What exactly your sniper sites should have
- Diagram showing constituents of your sniper site
- How to get the balance of your sniper site to humans vs search engines (very important)
- Tricky little way to make your sniper blog post titles for best seo
- LSI keywords and how to use them to your benefit
- Step By Step how to find your LSI keywords
- Exactly how many LSI keywords you should use on your sniper sites
- How to structure your links for best seo (very important)
- How to configure your plugins for maximum seo benefit
Google Sniper 2.0 Review – My View Of Chapter 4
The main concept of this chapter is really getting the best on page seo. George explain that even though you will target one main keyword for your Google Sniper 2.0 websites, you will get majority of your traffic from longer tailed and sometimes very obscure keywords. He explained in quite some details how to find the best LSI keywords and how much to use in your post. I find this chapter very interesting and It gave me a better understanding of LSI and optimizing my pages for the search engines. The setting up of the plugins were stuff I already new but if you are new to IM then this information is GOLD.
Google Sniper 2.0 Review - Chapter 5
Affiliate Links & Maximizing Conversions
When it comes to affiliate marketing, CONVERSION is very important. Thus you need to do everything in your power to prevent leaks. One way to do that is to make sure that you affiliate links are cloaked. For some people this can be a headache while for others it’s as simple as ABC. However, again George assumed nothing and gave a full chapter detailing everything you need to know about creating your affiliate links and cloaking them for maximum conversions.
Here’s an overview of what you’ll get from this chapter:
- Where’s the best place to put your affiliate links
- How to cloak your affiliate links
- The tried and tested words you should always have in your call to action
- Words to put in your links to trigger certain emotions from your visitors
- Why it is important to cloak your links and exactly how to do it
- The simple most effective way to cloak and affiliate link
Google Sniper 2.0 Review – My View Of Chapter 5
This chapter is a very short chapter and very important in my opinion. While nothing new or ground breaking is revealed here, you will definitely be more aware of link theft and other leakages and how to prevent them. If you are an experience marketer then you may know these already but for the absolute newbie, again some cool nuggets.
Google Sniper 2.0 Review - Chapter #6
Creating Your Sniper Site Step By Step
In this chapter George walk you through putting everything together to have your first Google Sniper 2.0 website up and running. He provide a little flow diagram and give you estimates as to how long each of the processes involved should take. This chapter is not that long and very easy to understand. Again for my Google Sniper 2.0 Review, I made some jottings and here are they:
Here’s what you’ll get from Chapter 6:
- Exactly how to write your content step by step
- How to create you sniper posts (basic stuff)
- Adding meta keywords, meta description and tags (basic stuff)
- How to create posts, pages and adding SNIPER stuff to your site
- The EXACT FORMULA for building your sniper sites super FAST
- Some effective OFF PAGE Optimization to boost your Sniper site rankings
- Everything you should do to your sniper site before it gets indexed
- What you SHOULD do to your sniper sites after they get indexed
Google Sniper 2.0 Review – My View Of Chapter 6
This chapter is really the icing on the cake. Here you will learn exactly how to put everything you have been taught in the previous chapters together. Once again this chapter is very well presented. The main draw back that I am having is that no real live examples are shown so that you can have a real idea of how your site should look, feel and sound . But overall, great content so far.
Google Sniper 2.0 Review - Chapter 7
Getting Ranked And Gaining Authority
The main concept of this chapter is to gain some easy high pr backlinks to get your sniper sites indexed super fast. However, George states that this section is not essential your sniper sites success but he believe that it will give you some boost. This chapter was very short and here are the main points below:
Here’s what you’ll discover from this chapter:
- What you can do outside of your sniper site to boost your rankings
- What you need to do to get your sniper sites indexed super fast
- Integrating ****** can dramatically improve your profits
- How to get a handful of high pr backlinks to your website
- The Google SANDBOXED Explained (My first Google Sniper 2.0 Bonus will show you how to escape this!)
Google Sniper 2.0 Review – My View Of Chapter 7
This chapter just speaks about some basic stuff that most of you would already know about. However, the methods work! I personally think that George should have included more ways to get some backlinks to help you rank your sniper sites faster. (As a bonus I have a complete guide that will help you to rank ALL of your sniper sites on page 1). All in all, if you are a seasoned marketer I don’t believe you will learn anything new from this chapter but again, if you are a newbie to internet marketing/Affiliate marketing then these tips are essential.
Google Sniper 2.0 Review - Chapter 8
Scaling Your Sniper Sites To $10,000 Per Month.
In this final chapter George basically tells you that once you have the system working, you need to replicate it over and over to increase your profits. This isn’t anything ground breaking or new. But the fact of the matter is that a lot of persons fail to do it. Even some of you guys who will buy the course after reading this Google Sniper 2.0 Review will still not do it. Simple but very effective – Replicate your small success to get bigger success!
Aside from the main Google Sniper 2.0 Course there are a ton of other valuable content in the members area. I am not going to go over that but you’ll learn how to take your little sniper sites and grow them into a massive empire of sites bringing in hundreds of dollars everyday. You’ll have the “Further Training” where George shows you how to tap in to the cpa markets and much more. You”’ also have the “Empire Module” which will show you how to outsource your sniper sites creation for super cheap to exponentially grow your profits.
So I have come to an end of my Google Sniper 2.0 Review. Overall I really do believe that this is a great course for anyone looking to make a real income online. Everything is well presented, the videos are fantastic and the modules are very easy to understand and follow through.
Cons of the course: While the course is very comprehensive, I do believe that there should have been at least one live example inside the course. I don’t know about you, but I think It would be so much better to see a site that George has built at least several months ago other that the groom wedding speech one that he shows over and over. Heck he has a ton so it shouldn’t do him any harm to reveal one.
Okay, by now you realize that this is an awesome course! However, I have something to sweeten the deal for you. I have an amazing Google Sniper 2.0 Bonus package that you can’t afford to miss! I will show you exactly how to speed up your sniping success and much much more!!! Simply follow the link below to see all the incredible bonuses and prizes I have in Store For You.
Thank you for checking out my Google Sniper 2.0 Review and all the best!